Wordle

Wordle
Project #2: Wordle

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

C4K assignment review

C4K#8: Nagrom
Nagrom posted a photograph and said that the particular photo was chosen due to the lines which go in various directions. Nagrom asked what the photograph should be titled.
I commented on how I like how the picture is supra-realistic. While the photograph is of something commonly found in daily life, it has an abstract and symbolic feel to it. I said that the beauty of the photograph is in how it can be interpreted differently by various viewers. I said that if and when the photograph is named it should be named in such a way that the title does not sway the way the photo is viewed.
C4K #9: Jacob
He discussed how each class in his school is setting up and running booths for the school's fair day. He said his class is going to have two booths: nail painting and mock-tails. He went on to say that mock-tails are non-alcoholic cocktails. His class will be serving two types of mock-tails: sunrise and summertime.
I left the following comment. "I remember fair day from when I was little... but we never had mock-tails. That sound really interesting though. I guess it was good that your class did two stands. If not, all the boys would have been stuck painting nails. :)"
C4K #10: Chase
He listed his projected Super Bowl winner. I commented that while i don't follow football my brothers and father love it. My older brother thinks the Patriots are going to win. As a devoted fan, my father still says the Dolphins are going to win the Super Bowl.
C4K #11: Jessica
In Jessica's Thanksgiving post, she told how she was visiting her grandmother's house. She says that she is their with her mother, father, and shepherd collie (Checkers).
I commented that I think that Thanksgiving is a great time of year. I said that is it so for more than just the food. It is great due to it's ability to bring families together.
Special C4K: Yasmine
Yasmine posted about what she thought was the best recess ever. She said that best she could remember was on a day that she was playing gymnastics with a group of her friends. They split themselves into two groups. While one worked on agility (through jumping from monkey bar to another) and flexibility, the second group worked on their stunts: back-hand springs, flips.
I commented that although it has been quit some time I remember enjoying the freedom of recess. I also commented that I would have liked to have a similarly enthusiastic group of friends to play with. I ended up playing with my older brother and his friends everyday. This included the mundane job of pretending to be a captured princess for my brother and his friends to rescue. It wasn't as fun as some may think it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment