Wordle

Wordle
Project #2: Wordle

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Project #10: PLN Final Report

Throughout the term, I have broadened my personal learning network from one in which devoted myself to studying in solitude to one in which I have a collaborative educational network with others. I have created a blog, on which I have logged all of my progress throughout the term. I have accounts for YouTube, Skype, TimeToast, Twitter, and Facebook. I have visited the blogs of fellow classmates, educators, and younger students. I have created numerous videos which I have posted on both my blog and YouTube and searched YouTube for material for this course. I have utilized the various documents available on Google Docs. One utilization would include creating and distributing a questionnaire and correlating the data. I have directed a lesson using a Smartboard, lead interviews via Skpe, and co-hosted a discussion which was put onto i-tunes. I have created a number of multimedia documents. For my final project, I lead a case study on educational handheld video games. My partner and I researched educational handheld devices and games available from LeapFrog, V-tech, and Nintendo DS via their respective official sites. I purchased handheld devices and educational games from ebay and gave them to several children to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment